Dine kommentarer

Dave,

Yes. We've been resolving this issue. But sometimes there are specific cases. Would you be able to send an email to contact@mxhero.com so that we can work directly with you to solve your issue? 

Thanks!
Everett,

Thanks for contacting us and for the feedback!

I am forwarding to engineering to look at this case. I know that an important update is pending that might resolve some of these visual issues.

With regards to alternative inputs to the sliders, I will also bring that up. We'll see what we can do.

Thanks again!
Alex
Oh, and thanks for the great reporting with the screenshots and details. Extremely helpful and much appreciated!

Best,
Alex
Aman,

Wonderful feedback, thank you!

I am forwarding this to engineering and I am sure they can get this fixed very quickly.

Again, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Best regards,
Alex
Awesome review!

Warm thanks from the whole team! :)
Sally,

Quick update. It is related to an alias. We're working on a solution.

Get back to you.

Thanks
MC,

Thanks for the encouraging feedback!

If you're up to it, please consider a review at our chrome listing here. 

Let us know if you have any further issues, feature requests, etc.

We've got some new features we're about to launch!

Thanks again!

Thanks for contacting us. We have had a few comments about timezone issues and send later. All have been corrected. But I'd like to get the engineers involved here.


Could you send a copy (screen shot or forward) of the Toolbox Send Later delivery receipt to contact@mxhero.com? That will help us debug. Also, if you could, reiterate in the email what should have appeared on the receipt.


Thanks again!

Got your emails. Good to have an IT husband around! :)


Best,

Alex

Sally, thanks for contacting us. Sorry to hear about the problems. Toolbox sends email through Gmail, so in theory should not be marked as spam.

Could you do me a favor? Please send an email with the Toolbox to contact@mxhero.com. With this we can better analyse the situation.

Thanks!


Kundesupport af UserEcho