Dine kommentarer
Fast! Thanks.
13 år siden
Ryan there was a problem with MxHero today. Read some of the other posts. http://mxhero.userecho.com/topic/408844-mx-hero-d...
MxHero got back said they had a problem. My issue was resolved. And I am sure yours will be.
MxHero got back said they had a problem. My issue was resolved. And I am sure yours will be.
Thanks for the feedback Alex. And the great tool. It's good to see the CEO talking to the users ;-)
MxHero thanks for the feedback. You provide a free service and I want to thank for this great tool.
We become dependent on a tool like MxHero and when there's a problem users may run. But when there's feedback users like me feel a lot easier. Thanks again ;-)
I would like to subscribe to your updates.
We become dependent on a tool like MxHero and when there's a problem users may run. But when there's feedback users like me feel a lot easier. Thanks again ;-)
I would like to subscribe to your updates.
Yes. It stopped! Nothing. 504 error. Sad. But then it's free. I can also not find any communication from MxHero on the issue.
Kundesupport af UserEcho